- Before establishing BPI Business Process Integration GmbH in 2000, Michael worked for SAP as the responsible developer for the Standard SAP® bank statement and financial EDI (IDOC messaging) functionalities and interfaces within the SAP® ERP Finance System.
- Michael has created various enhancements to the SAP® Bank Statement Application based on customer requirements which increase the automation rate for the processing of the electronic bank account statement.
- Michael was involved in the design and development of SAP® In-House-Cash, SAP® Bank Communication Management and SAP® Correspondence Monitor at SAP AG.
- Michael has a proven record of successful SAP® In-House Cash and SAP® Treasury and Risk Management System implementations at several multinational organizations helping to reorganize decentralized Treasuries into centralized In-House Banks and Payment Factories.
- Before becoming Managing Partner at BPI Business Process Integration GmbH in 2008, Andreas was head of the Treasury Operations and Processes Team at SAP AG, being responsible for the Treasury and In-House Bank system implementations as well as for Treasury Operations and Processes. Andreas' team was in charge of providing global bank connectivity, payments, automatic bank statement reconciliation, global Cash Management and Treasury Settlement services to all SAP group companies
- During his work at SAP Andreas has closely cooperated with SAP Solution Management and Development to turn latest business process requirements and trends into SAP standard applications. Amongst other improvements Andreas triggered and influenced the development of the SAP® Bank Communication Management.
- Having more than 12 years of practical and technical SAP experience in the Treasury and Cash Management area Andreas also represented the European Association of Corporate Treasurers (EACT) as a speaker for corporate to bank connectivity and Treasury and Cash Management process automation on international payment summits and SEPA Conferences. In addition Andreas is an Editorial Board member for the "Journal of Payments Strategy & Systems".